July 23, 2008

We have Transfer!

So far, so good. All five embryos survived until today. There were three that were early stage blastocytes which is exactly what they want at this point. Two were a little delayed (no mental jokes!) so they will try to keep growing them to possibly freeze. They selected the best two to transfer and dun ta dun ta....... it is done! They are sending pictures in the mail. I know, sounds a little psycho but I'm not the only one...everyone gets pictures.


Now we wait. I don't know whether to cry or puke right now, so maybe I'll take a nap. I knew we had much better eggs and embryos this go-round but there is always a chance that you pull them out before the transfer and there are none to use so I've been a little tense to say the very least. I'm glad to have this stage successfully accomplished I will be even more happy for the next milestone.

No comments: