I guess I'm really on a roll now. I couldn't sleep after 4:00 am and started loading pics to my computer to free up space on my i Phone. These pictures just summed up this beautiful fall we had. After an early winter and late spring I wasn't ready for winter and this time the weather obliged. It was beautiful all the way to November. I caught these pics walking out of church October 24. A lady in my ward threw a few leaves and the kids discovered a whole new past time. They are some of my all time favorites. They just captured they beautiful day and how much fun Logan and Lila had. A couple kind of look like a catalog or magazine shoot to me.
October 24, 2010
Golden Fall
I guess I'm really on a roll now. I couldn't sleep after 4:00 am and started loading pics to my computer to free up space on my i Phone. These pictures just summed up this beautiful fall we had. After an early winter and late spring I wasn't ready for winter and this time the weather obliged. It was beautiful all the way to November. I caught these pics walking out of church October 24. A lady in my ward threw a few leaves and the kids discovered a whole new past time. They are some of my all time favorites. They just captured they beautiful day and how much fun Logan and Lila had. A couple kind of look like a catalog or magazine shoot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look at your big toddlers! They couldn't be cuter. Fun pics.
Post a Comment