July 29, 2012

MOMs picnic

It's been a crazy summer and I have a lot of fun things I really want to post on.  I'm a procrastinator when I get overwhelmed so I thought I'd post on the event with the fewest number of pictures.  My MOMs (Mothers of Multiples) club had a picnic this last Saturday.  I was hesitant to RSVP since we've just been going non-stop but I'm really glad we went.  It's hard at home right now to spend time just focused on the kids (other than working on discipline issues.)  We have had so much to do around the house getting everything unpacked from the move and multiple trips.  

We had a great time just hanging out with the kids and seeing our buddies Melanie, Ruby and Sophie.  MOMs always does a great job putting events together.  They had a BBQ, bounce house and a frozen yogurt cart there.  

The kids had been having a really good couple of days behavior wise (after a couple really, really rough days for Logan) and I'm glad we got a chance to have some fun.  Always good to contrast what life is like when we behave vs the alternative!


Is this a sweaty little head or what?





Logan always finds some kind of little "house" at any playground.  He needs a play house!


These sweaty little kids were dying for the Fro-yo cart to be ready.  A little cold sugar boost to keep them going.  I may have had a little too but there's no proof. :)





My little adrenaline junkie.  A girl after my own heart.


Logan is getting so much braver.  He loved this bouncy slide.  Usually won't go near them.
So proud of him!



Cute little buddies helping each other out.  Lila said her favorite part of the picnic was Ruby.





No comments: