


I'm not a very good blogger, it's been a long time but very exciting things have been happening. Our little twins no longer have tails which makes me very happy for some unkown reason. We had another ultrasound (u/s) on the 5th and they were bouncing around and looking great. This week they are the size of kumquats (who knows what those are) according to baby center and are a little over 1 1/4'. The also no longer have webbing on their fingers and have all the important organs and systems. Hard to believe, they are so tiny. They still have heads almosts as big as their bodies and as much as I love them I have to say they look like aliens!
Sunday I leave for Boise and Monday I get to go with my wonderful surro to the first OB apt. and have yet another u/s. I'm very excited to see one in person.
I have been busily reading up on twin advice from lots of books. You know me, I like to know what to expect. It's a little frightening but also a great adventure. 8-12 bottles a day each seems more than a little daunting.
Since I don't have to worry about morning sickness or all the other fun pregnancy stuff (sorry Nicole!) I'm keeping myself busy with figuring out just what you need for two. What do we need two of? How much is this going to cost (this is the question that panics Tom)?
I did answer one equipment question this week. After much research we had tentatively settled on a double stroller from Combi. It folds down very compactly for a double side by side and since we mide have to muddle by with our not so big cars for a while that was very important. All the reviews on the web were great and we even found some video ones by Mom's demonstrating the features.
We had planned on waiting a while since we will use a double snap and go frame while they are in their infant car seats, but Tom told me to keep a look out for a deal. I logged on one morning right before rushing out the door to try to find a place to test drive it and voila! The 2008 was on sale for $209 instead of $299 with free shipping! I may be boring you to death but this was a very exciting discovery for me. We got it yesterday, it came all assembled and I love it except for one dilema I have yet to solve. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME. How in the heck do you attach a diaper bag to a double stroler with this kind of handle? Hmmm...

1 comment:
Janae, what a fun update! Sounds like the babies (how fun is it to write babies instead of baby, by the way???) are progressing well! So exciting. I generally put my diaper bag in the basket under the stroller. We need to get together one of these days!
Post a Comment