February 12, 2009

32 week apt.

First of all, I can't believe we are at 32 weeks. Second of all, good job Nicole and babies. They grew 11 and 13 ounces in the past two weeks. Logan is now 3lbs 11 oz and Lila is 3lbs 13 with heart rates of 125 and 133 respectively. I couldn't believe the change. Logan is sharing more nicely now and is head down. Lila is breech. Smart girl! I guess no one told Logan they aren't coming out that way, so why be upside down for six weeks?

Everything looks like they will be in there for a good long time still. I think Nicole may have mixed feelings about that about now and she has another cold. I believe it's the third one in the last two months but she is hanging in there and is amazing. Tom and I are both counting the days now and wondering if our count is even right! LOL!

The nursery is sooo close to being done. My good friend Sara got me a cute little table for next to the glider and we are just working on some artwork for the walls. Yes, you heard me right...I am working on artwork. Don't laugh!

Strangely enough we got ONE of the bedskirts that was on backorder but the other one is coming a week later (even though they had the same date). I love the bedding from Restoration Hardware Baby but their shipping department leaves a lot to be desired in general. I can't wait to have it all put together. Pictures will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

SOOOO exciting! They will be here before you know it!

The Calverts said...

32 weeks is a HUGE milestone with twins! Everything looks like it is coming together so nicely. I hope Nicole can keep them cooking for a little while longer.