So, I have discovered I HAVE to go to church now. No being sick allowed! Otherwise, I get panicked phone calls and everyone thinks the babies are here. I had a little cold last week, some Lupus flare issues, and let's be honest daylight savings kicked my butt. I've learned if I'm not were I'm supposed to be and even if I am everyone thinks the babies are here.
It's kind of fun to see everyone so excited and anxious for them to get here. The babies however seem intent on making everyone wait. Saturday we passed the happy day of being FULL TERM. Good job Nicole! Every day from here on out is icing on the cake. Nicole's apt. on Friday went well, except I'm pretty certain she is sick of hearing there are no changes. She probably feels 45 weeks pregnant and would like to hear something new but I guess no news is good news.
The babies did slow their crazy growth done to basically nothing. It is all an estimate (and a 15%-20% margin of error) but they shrunk to 5 lbs 1 oz for Logan and 5 lbs 3 oz for Lila. The doctor said it is nothing to be concerned with and he is very conservative so I'm not going to worry. If they kept growing a pound a week Nicole would explode. As she keeps saying "How much weight can one person take?". They are still good size for twins and we have almost two weeks left.
All in all, we are happy they are still baking. Every day is good for them. But, I can't say I'm not jumping out of my skin here despite my legendary patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment