March 16, 2009
This episode of HGTV is complete!
Well, last night we finished the last touch on the nursery and hung the letters I made for their names. I thought I should finally post some pictures. I'm really excited that it turned out. I'm not very creative, so I really had to think about how to get both blue and pink in the room. I'm really happy with the results. It feels cozy and very "baby" to me. I love that they each get their own little boy or girl space. We made the "artwork" above each of their cribs so the have a few little things in their I make for them and a lot of sweat equity from Tom painting furniture and walls and hanging curtains.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super Duper Cute!!! I'm excited for you. It's come up so soon.
Janae, it just looks great. So exciting! It just needs some BABIES in it!!!
Darling! What an inviting space for them to come home to. Can't wait for the babies to come!
Post a Comment