August 22, 2011

An ode to my Combii Double stroller


Phoenix April 2010 to visit Cousins
I Don't know where this is...it's just a cute picture
Out to dinner at probably 4:00 pm in Hawaii
Out for our 45 minutes of Hawaii pool time before we need another nap
At the airport heading home from Hawaii
At Uncle Yiga and Aunt Brenda's wedding. All those pictures were lost along with my camera but they actually slept in the stroller swaddled at the rehearsal dinner. It was dang cute!
Mommy was crazy enough to take us to a hair cut and color!

On our way to see Santa for the first time
Maui Airport


I started this post when I sold our Combii double stroller at the MOMs consignment sale in the fall. I shouldn't be sad since I got $165 for a stroller I used for two years and got on sale for $209. It just felt like selling a little piece of their babyhood. We spent many happy hours with them in that stroller before they go old enough to steal each others snacks, lean on each other and generally pester. I adore my new sit and stand but when I see someone with this stroller I have the strange urge to tell them "I that to have that stroller when my twins were babies." Cause I'm sure they care. Ha!!!

No comments: