
Lila just discovered scarfs and hats with ear flaps. She was in love.



Tom stayed home to see them off with me.

I don't know if it makes it easier or harder that they did great, showed no fear and made everyone fall in love with them the first day. Logan even went potty twice on his own and many of you know that ranks up there in small miracles. I'm grateful and proud that they are such confident, happy, outgoing little people but it also makes me just a tiny bit sad. I think there's a little part of every mom who wants to be the only one they want (a REALLY small part in my case.) And then bam! Here we go with their first class party Tuesday, bringing valentines and signing up for party snacks. Did I say they seem too little?



Their teacher seems really amazing and they got the cutest status reports the first day. I just don't know if I can handle this growing up thing. I wouldn't trade having twins for the world. But, jeez it's brutal to do things with your kids for the first and last time all at once!


No comments:
Post a Comment