February 9, 2012

Melt my heart! (But the snow is still here)

Lila has always been a pretty lovey little girl but yesterday she just took the cake. I laid her down for her nap. She has been wanting to give me a kiss on the cheek lately like I do to her and she likes to move my hair for me. So we did our little thing and as I walked out the door and said "I love you" she said "I Lulu" and then "I lulu so much." Then she launched into a little chat about hearts and mommy and daddy, the stuffed doggy with hearts on it I gave her and a lot of stuff I'm pretty sure she was making up to keep me in the door way. Then she paused and said "I like you mommy. I like your heart." It doesn't get any better than that.